I Spy Lady Liberty

Awesome! I just ‘visited’ the Statue of Liberty.  We ‘visited’ the Statue of Liberty in virtual reality. Virtual reality is goggles that you put on and go places with. We visited a total of six astonishing sites. My favorite was when we visited Liberty Island because I got to see the Statue of Liberty. My tour guide was Mrs. Yollis, She took us around the United States of America. Every time we stopped Mrs. Yollis pressed pause and then when she unpaused we were somewhere else.

My favorite stop was the Statue of Liberty. Since 1886 the Statue of Liberty has stood on Liberty Island as a symbol of freedom to the United States.
Liberty Island is located in the southeast of the United States of America. Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi designed the statue and workers in France completed it.

This is a picture of Lady Liberty. (Photo by Titanium Pizza)

What is your favorite part of the statue of liberty?

Have you ever been to the statue of liberty? If so what did you see?

One thought on “I Spy Lady Liberty

1. That’s a beautiful picture of Lady Liberty. I forgot that it was completed in France, interesting. She must have looked amazing with virtual reality goggles. I’ve never visited but would absolutely love to someday! Thanks, Titanium Pizza and cool blog name!